domingo, 21 de junho de 2015

Do you feel it too?




Do you feel like you're all life is passing through your eyes and you barely notice it, or am I the only one?
I think I'm missing something big, a big part of me, like if I've forgotten it... It's weird, I know... But I have this strong feeling in my heart!

I have dreams that I want to accomplish, I really want to! Though I believe I'm not strong enough to do it... I think I've lost my way out. But then, I hear this voice in my head that keeps me pushing towards my dreams, and that makes me rethink it all over again, and FIGHT!!! Fight with all my strenght. 

So, I truly believe that I'm not a weak person, that gives up on her future.

I want to accomplish everything that I have in mind, eventhough I'm going to be supported by the others or not! I'm going to do it no matter what!





And you? Will you do it the same way as I, or do you have your own way of doing things?

I'm not really hoping that someone will read this or even answer. I just wanted to post it.
Though if you ever read this, I hope you to enjoy it.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário